- 0:20 - Intro
- 1:15 - Minimum Studio is hiring a no-code builder
- 2:35 - WSJ - ‘Low-Code’ Becomes High Priority as Automation Demands Soar
- 5:35 - Sam's Tweet
- 7:44 - Connor's tweet about no-code tools
- 10:55 - Matthew Munger throwing out the original awards idea
- 11:45 - Time lapse of the No Codies build
- 12:05 - The home page / The product page
- 13:30 - Video of the No Code upvote build
- 14:55 - rapperradio.com
- 15:15 - Why build this in Webflow?
- 16:22 - Waldo is the best!
- 16:40 - Bart is a legend! Thanks, Bart!
- 17:10 - Whereby is changing their brand again
- 18:00 - Why you can't pass vote values through form submissions
- 20:00 - The limitations of doing this in Webflow
- 23:55 - The Zeroqode Bubble Product Hunt template
- 24:50 - Visual Dev System - 👈Clone it here
- 31:50 - Wrapping up
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.