- 0:22 - Episode begins
- 6:42 - Visual Dev FM Youtube Channel
- 11:55 - ROUND-UP BEGINS
- 12:17 - Webflow announces Series C funding & 10MM Community grant at a $4B valuation
- 15:05 - Don’t forget to catch up with Colleen’s latest No-Code event tweet thread
- 15:39 - Weglot, with a big investment announcement!
- 16:45 - Finsweet hosted a Global Open House!
- 18:10 - Cash Your Flow looks really cool, an awesome tool to guide your pricing
- 20:39 - CopyFlow launched this past week....
- 21:30 - Snowhouse Studio is hiring a Webflow developer!
- 22:03 - Lots of chatter in the community lately about NoCode North
- 23:46 - Bravo Studio goes multi-lingual
- 24:20 - This new Ecosystem page from Airtable is amazing!
- 25:48 - Airtable also released a new feature to let you hide pre-filled forms
- 26:14 - Bubble changed pricing, upset their community, then put it on pause...
- 27:30 - NoCodeAPI now has support for Hubspot
- 27:52 - NoCodeAPI also announced import-data.io
- 28:28 - The Notion pack for Coda launched on Product Hunt
- 29:09 - CloverCities looks amazing!!
- 30:21 - Glide for Airtable launched
- 30:56 - Noloco launches on Product Hunt too!
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.