- 12:05 - No-Code flow released this awesome tool to support Ukraine
- 12:42 - Daniel Brassnyo put together https://www.aid4ukr.com/
- 13:24 - Webflow released Generation No-Code! Let’s go Webflow TV!!
- 14:18 - Women in No-Code relaunch — Lacey’s Twitter
- 18:03 - Favorite and follow Colleen’s no-code events thread
- 18:31 - Snowhouse Studio is looking for a Webflow Developer
- 19:40 - Airtable released some new interface features
- 20:19 - Integromat is now Make!
- 27:35 - Zapier announces National No-Code Day!
- 28:56 - Readymag looks interesting 👀
- 33:13 - Coda announces Coda 3.0!!
- 34:09 - And Tally announced their Coda pack!
- 36:40 - Also, I released a thing — The Notion users guide to Coda!
- 40:02 - Is anyone out there using Ample Cloud?
- 40:43 - Notion announced a lot of new things like the API being out of beta
- 41:31 - And Notion certifications!
- 41:49 - Audienceful looks like a great tool to partner with your Webflow site
- 43:01 - Colleen Brady shared https://nocodealliance.org/ with us
- 43:58 - Pory released a cool site that documents how they use Airtable to manage their community
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.