- 11:06 - Webflow released an update to the style manager
- 12:34 - Colleen’s Twitter thread on upcoming no-code events
- 14:19 - Glide announced they’re sharing revenue with experts (apply to be an expert)
- 14:44 - Bravo Studio is offering mobile development as-a-service (Enterprise)
- 15:22 - Autocode now has multi-player to make it easier to collab on your code
- 15:50 - Builder.io is an open source version of Shopify with a drag and drop editor
- 18:07 - Learn no-code in Webflow from supercreative.design (sponsored by 8020)
- 21:47 - John Scrugham built a thing — Future of work applications (made in Softr)
- 22:54 - Coda added the ability to link to any line in a doc and I’m here for it!
- 23:11 - Draftbit now has Google Fonts and inline text editing
- 23:30 - Draftbit is also looking for beta testers for deeplinking (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 23:57 - Is anyone using No Code Map App? Shoutout to Jono for putting me onto it!
- 25:11 - If you’re learning Webflow, you need to check out Jo Mor’s course
- 27:59 - Lacey’s TikTok with Frances
- 29:10 - Dynaboard lets you build full stack web apps with no-code
- 30:10 - AppMaster is a tool that lets you build backend/front-end/mobile app on one platform
- 30:44 - Clay looks like a gamechanger when it comes to leveling up your leads and sheets!
- 35:35 - RR Abrot
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.