- 0:51 - Matt’s not with us because he’s speaking at Webflow Sales Kickoff in LA this week!
- 7:12 - The Figma to Webflow course is live now!
- 7:49 - Edgar Allan sent out early invites to their Figma to Webflow framework — Knockout
- 8:21 - Wordpress made a big announcement! (See the roadmap for 6.0 here)
- 10:24 - There’s a new tool out called Logo to Use - think of it as Unsplash for logos
- 11:22 - The.com launched their low-code builder
- 13:52 - There were mixed reviews on Twitter...
- 17:33 - Softr won Product Hunt’s Product of the Year award!!
- 18:12 - Flutterflow won the no-code Golden Kitty
- 19:24 - Also Flutterflow released some new column properties for their editor
- 19:36 - Speaking of changes, Bubble also released some updates to their responsive engine
- 20:38 - Tom Bekkers tweeted that Flowbase is working on things that will change how everyone uses Weblfow 🤯
- 23:35 - makers.so launched a tool to take a Figma file and turn it into a website (their Lighthouse scores weren’t terrible)
- 24:56 - This seems to be a big thing and it looks like Ycode will also be adding this functionality soon
- 26:04 - You may have heard of Bannerbear, or used Placid App, but learned about Supportivekoala?
- 30:02 - John shared Okta’s Business at Work report with us and it’s super interesting
- 31:10 - Q&A: Jake Meyer asks, if we were to start building websites and apps today what would we choose?
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.
No items found.
No Resources for This Episode