- 0:22 - Episode begins
- 0:42 - Mason Poe, Edgar Allan
- 1:05 - Webflow is bringing back quarterly updates with Vlad!!
- 1:32 - Global open house organized by Webflow Meetup chapter leaders (site)
- XX:XX - Adalo
- 3:40 - Uhhhh....Elliot is back....errr...this Christmas?!?! The saga continues (site)
- 8:45 - Gumroad did a thing, and there were some opinions about it - here’s the drama 🔥
- 13:00 - Hey mail lets you blog? 👀
- 13:55 - Bildr has been rolling out more invites!
- 14:50 - Softr now lets you embed blocks onto any site
- 15:07 - Tally now lets you duplicate forms
- 15:43 - Airtable is now worth $5.7 Billion and has $500m cash on hand (Series E) 🤯
- 16:07 - Squarespace raises $300 Million at a $10B valuation
- 16:30 - Directual launched in February, but looks interesting...
- 17:14 - Shane Mac tweeted this no-code hot take
- 22:52 - Ben Tossell hit Webflow CMS limits and Finsweet is building a tool for this?
- 23:41 - Kevin Haag has started LocoNoco
- 26:50 - Interview begins with Mason Poe from Edgar Allan (Twitter)
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.
No items found.
No Resources for This Episode