- 1:25 - Mackenzie Child launched https://www.supermegapack.co!!
- 4:59 - Adalo making a call for people to test bringing in external users! 👀
- 07:30 - Webflow is launching a Component Marketplace
- 10:31 - Tom Osman’s new course - “Everything you need to know about no-code”
- 12:57 - Top 100 Makers in the No-Code Space
- 15:19 - Women in No Code (WINC)
- 20:00 - Tally Forms adds conditional logic!
- 20:45 - Finsweet launched a new podcast
- 21:29 - Wix Editor X event on February 4th
- 24:20 - Lacey’s tweet DRAGGING Editor X 🌭
- 24:20 - Matt’s reply to Lacey’s tweet
- 24:50 - Sheetscon is coming in March (24th and 25th)
- 25:48 - Airtable now has kanban and gallery views available in iOS
- 25:57 - The 2020 Golden Kitty awards are now open for voting
- 27:22 - Bildr has started letting in early sign ups
- 27:56 - Draftbit launched easier screen creation and live preview in the builder
- 29:15 - Landbot (no-code chatbot builder) announces their $8 Million Series A
- 30:20 - You can now duplicate table columns in Coda
- 31:15 - Tom Osman’s tweet about Descript App
- 32:23 - Lacey is launching Visual with Joe Brown & Alan Podemski as part of the OnDeck No-Code Fellowship!
- 34:50 - What is On Deck?
- 36:03 - Lacey is a h8r of #BuildInPublic
- 37:10 - Episode Begins: https://softr.io
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.