- 0:22 - Episode begins
- 1:27 - Webflow launches it Enterprise program
- 1:50 - And with it a new wing within Experts: Enterprise Partners
- 3:39 - Webflow launched a new feature – nested symbols
- 5:36 - Webflow is launching a new 21 day course
- 5:59 - A great guide on how to make your Webflow site more accessible
- 6:40 - Airtable now has script templates
- 7:40 - Also, Airtable is hiring!
- 7:54 - Zapier now has an integration with Circle App
- 8:47 - We didn’t talk about it last time, but it now connects with Amazon Honeycode too
- 9:50 - Circle app crossed 1k+ paying communities within their first year
- 10:56 - Jetboost now integrates with Outseta for setting favorites
- 11:57 - Chris also brought in Sarwech from nocodelytics
- 12:36 - Makerpad now has Creator Grants
- 13:50 - Mackenzie Child working on accessibility friendly color palettes
- 13:57 - It will be a part of his Super Mega Webflow Pack
- 15:30 - Softr announced some December updates
- 16:05 - Bubble has a new series teaching the end to end process of building an app
- 18:10 - Bubble also had an Immerse Digital Demo Day showcasing no-code Black entrepreneurship
- 18:47 - Coda launched a doc detailing their review of 2020
- 18:55 - Ben rebuilt Things 3 with Coda
- 19:51 - Is anyone out there using Firetable?
- 21:54 - Stacker sent out an email about connecting other apps (e.g. Stripe, Intercom, etc.)
- 22:32 - Ycode coming for that 👑?? Taylor says yes!
- 24:01 - Why do companies keep doing this? Why Ycode?
- 25:12 - Visly App is open to the public now – build React components visually
- 27:00 - No-code Founders is starting tutorials and a no-code startup lab
- 27:32 - Our first interview with Nelson
- Check out the Pixel Geek community at https://www.pixelgeek.community
- Sign up for the course from Pixel Geek at https://www.pixelgeek.community/visual-dev-course
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.