- 0:22 - Episode begins
- 1:32 - Webflow E-commerce now has variant pill selectors
- 2:49 - Webflow has billboards now?
- 3:35 - Webflow has folders
- 4:58 - Adalo now has horizontal lists
- 5:45 - Coda and Masterclass launched a doc about launches
- 5:55 - Notion → Coda Importer
- 6:38 - That incredible Coda marketing video
- 7:44 - You can mark columns as protected in Glide now
- 8:37 - Bubble has a new community stream, Bubble Office Hours!
- 13:02 - Kieran
- 17:57 - Custom domains are now available on Substack
- 19:09 - Sam (@thisdickie on Twitter) built his site using Notion
- 20:31 - You can get Sam’s Notion template on his website (Built in Webflow 🎉)
- 20:35 - Maybe you want to use Super to connect a Notion doc to a custom domain
- 20:46 - Thunkable lets you connect to Google Sheets and Airtable
- 21:38 - We taught a no-code masterclass at the California College of the Arts
- 25:46 - Tally.so Forms
- 26:49 - Tally vs. Typeform
- 30:25 - Index
- 31:50 - Outseta
- 35:45 - AppGyver
- 38:43 - Servicebot
- 39:35 - Pory
- 42:03 - Softr
- 43:31 - Metaranx
- 44:33 - Webflow
- 45:00 - Mackenzie’s Tweet
- 46:14 - Bildr
- 47:35 - BannerBear
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.
No items found.
No Resources for This Episode