- 0:22 - Episode begins
- 1:15 - Webflow World Tour is next week!
- 2:02 - Webflow University 2.0 was released
- 3:08 - Webflow Update: Text Clipping
- 3:42 - Webflow Update: Introducing the CH Unit
- 5:47 - Webflow Update: Clean-up Unused Interactions
- 7:25 - Webflow’s Dream Big week
- 8:11 - ZeroQode’s Conference broadened the line-up
- 8:29 - Lacey Kesler, Samantha Lloyd
- 8:55 - CODA raised a Series C of $80M
- 11:34 - Parabola raised a Series A of $8M
- 12:24 - Parabola’s feature update: Recipes in the sidebar
- 13:44 - YourVOne’s Hackathon
- 14:16 - NoCodery’s Hackathon
- 15:05 - Glide Update: Updates to the progress bar
- 15:58 - Zapier Update: New Gmail Integration, Tweet
- 16:55 - Integromat’s blog post: The Ultimate Guide to Electronic Document Management Systems
- 17:14 - Using Integromat with Privacy Shield cancelled
- 18:40 - Stacker’s 1-Year Birthday, 3 new features a week, Toga, and more
- 20:15 - Adalo Update: Bulk delete records in your database
- 20:33 - Pixel Geek (Nelson Abalos Jr.) is starting a community!
- 20:33 - Nelson’s Visual Dev FM Episode
- 22:41 - Elliott Adams (the man, the myth, the legend)
- 25:00 - What tools would you use for security?
- 27:00 - Knack
- 31:02 - How do you choose the right no-code tool?
- 36:00 - Why is Webflow so neat?
- 37:00 - What was Memberstack? (Visual Dev FM’s episode with Memberstack)
- 37:18 - Can you share examples of something built in Coda?
- 40:11 - Mobile website or mobile app?
- 44:40 - Adalo, Draftbit
- 45:31 - When/why would you use Bubble?
- 47:04 - Twitter Conversation: Building an Airbnb Clone in Webflow
- 47:15 - Emmanuel’s response + tweet thread
- 47:32 - Jordan Shotwell’s response
- 48:10 - Bubble Course
- 48:32 - What about data portablity / lock-in?
- 51:09 - Thoughts on Microsoft Lists vs Airtable?
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.