- 0:22 - Episode begins
- 1:05 - Glide Update: New chart styles are here — Stack Charts
- 1:47 - Chris Alarcon’s tweet about setting up targeted ads on Twitter using no-code tools
- 2:40 - Lacey kicked off Women in No-Code (Winc) — Join here
- 5:13 - Tom Bekkers’ hot take — “Value-based pricing on web builds”
- 8:45 - Chris Do on Value Based Pricing
- 12:23 - Our episode on “How to Price No-Code Projects”
- 12:38 - Footers from Tom Bekkers — a cloneable project
- 13:29 - Chris Spags got Jetboost to work with Memberstack (Members can like items)
- 16:23 - Chris Spags made a thread on “The first thing I do when I start a new Webflow project”
- 20:20 - Analytics are now a part of Adalo
- 21:46 - Mackenzie Child launched a client site — “Your VOne”
- 21:46 - Your VOne, a no-code app builder
- 25:00 - CloneComp starts July 21!
- 27:23 - Memberstack can now show the sign-up date for a member
- 27:42 - TechCrunch’s article on "No Code will Define The Next Generation of Software"
- 29:54 - Webflow Tweets from Jane Wong (Subscriptions in E-Commerce, Backend Flows)
- 34:33 - Ben shared a cloneable this week to count characters in form inputs
- 34:45 - Ben’s GitHub Repo for Code Snippets
- 35:45 - EPISODE BEGINS — Making money online selling products with no-code tools
- 36:24 - Shopify’s guide to selling online
- 36:50 - The basis for selling products / merch online
- 37:55 - Dropshipping products online
- 38:15 - Print on Demand Services (PoD)
- 38:40 - Companies that got us started on PoD - Redbubble, TeeSpring, Zazzle
- 39:30 - We start talking about our experiences with dropshipping / PoD
- 40:56 - Ben’s guide on Printful and Webflow E-Commerce (before there was a direct Integration)
- 49:49 - Lacey talks about people being false prophets (“$0 to setup a business”)
- 51:17 - What are the upsides of PoD?
- 55:23 - What can I use to build my online store?
- 56:00 - Webflow x Printful Integration
- 56:32 - Shopify
- 56:58 - Webflow with a Shopify Buy Button
- 57:13 - Webflow Facebook Thread
- 58:30 - FoxyCart for PoD
- 1:00:15 - Wordpress, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, Facebook Shop, Instagram Shop
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.