- 0:22 - Episode begins
- 1:28 - Juneteenth at Webflow
- 2:15 - Matt uncovers a new (not new) feature
- 4:29 - Webflow Experts re-launched!
- 4:39 - Webflow x Calendly
- 4:51 - Webflow’s rolling out a no-code camp for kids!
- 5:30 - Webflow’s Virtual World Tour is still accepting speakers (deadline extended!)
- 6:44 - World Tour Website
- 6:55 - Adalo dropped the following episodes in their “The Future is No-Code” series: Emily (Voiceflow), Wade (Zapier), Jeremy (Adalo) and us!
- 7:42 - An Adalo app got (Spotto) got acquired!
- 8:55 - Glide Updates: Choose between different fonts, add rating to an app, and calculate the distance between locations
- 10:55 - Memberstack opened up their Backend API!
- 15:10 - Finsweet’s Visual Script Writer for Memberstack
- 16:35 - Helen Ryles’s tweet about the no-code community
- 17:09 - Parabola has a new on-boarding experience
- 17:39 - HEY Mail launched, from DHH and Jason Fried (Basecamp)
- 21:26 - Matt’s tweet about how “no-code = easy” is a myth
- 28:30 - Episode begins with Joe from Finsweet
- 29:14 - How to pronounce "Finsweet"
- 30:18 - Joe's background and journey to Webflow
- 32:15 - The history of Finsweet
- 33:50 - Finsweet's business practices
- 37:50 - Joe's life changing move to start Finsweet
- 39:59 - Why Joe turned down the $1.24 million acquisition offer
- 42:30 - Does Joe regret not selling Finsweet
- 43:14 - Finsweet launched LottieFlow, Weglot, CMS Library, SweetJS, Code Crumbs, Finsweet Webflow Hacks
- 49:26 - What's upcoming for Finsweet
- 51:43 - What is the future of Finsweet
- 52:50 - Resources that Joe uses for a fully remote team
- 54:23 - How Joe gets out of creative blocks and roadblocks
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.
No items found.
No Resources for This Episode