- 0:22 - Episode begins
- 0:56 - Vincent from Webflow (OG) has a new series: Webflow Secrets and Tips + Tricks
- 2:11 - Toby Allen released a Top 10 Tips for using Integromat, Airtable, and Webflow together
- 3:14 - BusyWork reached 500 users!
- 4:08 - Chris Spags and Aron Korenblit were on No Code Vide to talk No-Code / Jetboost
- 4:31 - Jetboost got funding via Tyler Tringas / Earnest Capital!
- 6:04 - Raymmar’s new project: CloneComp - a Webflow Cloneable Competition
- 8:15 - Webflow launches Scheduled Publishing for the CMS
- 9:20 - Adalo’s new project: a book + mini-series about the future of no-code (we’re in this!)
- 10:36 - Tweet about the no-code landscape...
- 14:47 - We taught Bloomberg Beta on no-code / automation! (Roy Bahat’s tweet)
- 15:38 - Al from Coda wrote some scripts to sync Coda and Google Sheets
- 16:14 - Aodhan Hamilton launched a COVID-19 Tracker in no-code
- 16:55 - David Head’s tweet about freelancing as a “no-code engineer”
- 17:42 - Frank Ramirez’s tweet about no-code makes creating software easier... not easy
- 18:12 - Max Lind’s episode (Generalists vs Specialists - check out 1:04:00 to hear more)
- 23:30 - Visual Dev School
- 24:19 - Lacey joined Max Haining for a #100DaysOfNoCode AMA
- 26:15 - Our question to you: where would you want to see a community?(Please let us know!)
- 31:05 - Check out our YouTube Channel!
- 31:36 - Episode with Arlan Hamilton begins
- 32:15 - How Arlan started her investment company, Backstage Capital
- 34:24 - Arlan is from Texas 🤠
- 35:00 - Arlan is more focused on the founders than the investment they receive
- 37: 57 - Arlan just released her book, "It's About Damn Time"
- 42:09 - Where does Arlan get her grit and discipline?
- 44:01 - Arlan's tips on building confidence
- 45:45 - The biggest takeaway from Arlan's book
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.