- 0:20 - Intro
- 1:00 - What's new in no-code?
- 1:27 - Glide now has in-app purchases in the currency of your choice
- 1:49 - Adalo now has automated marketplace payments
- 2:29 - Webflow updates (SYBG)
- 3:01 - Custom code now available in rich text
- 5:42 - Custom easing curves for interactions
- 5:58 - Three new integrations with Zapier: Clubhouse, Miro, & Duda
- 6:10 - Ben Tossell tweeting about dynamic data in Google Docs
- 8:42 - No Code Conf talks posted
- 9:27 - What are these automation tools?
- 10:46 - Matt's first experience with these tools
- 12:09 - Let's talk Zapier
- 14:54 - Webhooks by Zapier
- 20:02 - https://zapier.com/pricing
- 24:40 - Let's talk Integromat
- 25:19 - Webflow + Printful with Integromat
- 27:01 - Matthew Munger's Integromat video
- 28:00 - Integromat can be tough to figure out at first
- 33:00 - Integromat integrations
- 39:12 - Let's talk Parabola
- 41:28 - Ben Tossell's Parabola tweet
- 42:14 - Makerpad Story
- 44:40 - Parabola pricing
- 51:41 - Random generator with Webflow
- 52:50 - Outro
Join the Conversation
Here are some of the categories that this episode fits under. Select a category to see more.
Here are some resources and some companion content that go along with this podcast episode. You can see all of our resources and free content on our freebies page.
No Resources for This Episode